Friday 17 April 2009

GOLD BOOSTER - LATEST UPDATE!

A Message from Maurice Bernier:

Nothing worth while comes easy in life and F5M-MC is no acception to
that rule. You have to go out and work to grow your business just like
any business offline. With this being said however, you do have a very
nice offer in front of you right now with the GB.

For The First Time In History, Team Leaders will sign-up under the bottom sections in order to insure their success. This is all part of the promise John Kielec & F5M-MC made to you when you signed up. Everyone will indeed succeed in our uniquely designed club!

You are now going to receive an income immediately upon signing up
to the GB and you will receive spill over from myself and my upline
sponsor which is John Kielec himself.

You are thinking, "Oh sure I will' or 'have I heard this before."
Well you are absolutely right to think this way since I have heard it many times myself but, and this is a "BIG BUT", I have never been involved in a program where my friend of over 32 years was the founder and creator of. If I can't trust that, then I must be on the wrong planet or something.

Not only is that safeguard enough for me but, F5M-MC has indeed
delivered on everything promised to this date and, those who attend our meetings regularly know that nothing is done without member input!

It is now up to you to reply to me with your intentions for the GB and I do mean all of you Bronze, Silver and Gold . Eventually, I will purchase a position under each and every one of you but, I need to know you are serious first.

I know some of you simply have a hard time with advertising and are working very hard at it but, by the same token, you haven't taken the time to seek out my help or attend our very instructive meetings either.

If you are willing to advance further and at a very quick rate, simply email me with your intentions to join the Gold Booster and I will respond by signing up under you by the order in which they come in.

First to act in my book is the most serious and will show me he/she deserves myfirst position placed under them!

Please remember that bronze members will have first consideration !

No comments:

Post a Comment